Ad ID: 8831
Added: November 2, 2020
Sale Price: Rs.122001
Regular Price: Rs.122001
Condition: Brand New
Diabetes is a disease that takes place when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your central reason for energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone prepared by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy. Sometimes your body doesn’t make sufficient—or any—insulin or doesn’t use insulin well. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn’t
reach your cells.
If you’re living in Gurgaon, you need not worry at all. Dr.Ila Samar Gurgaon, a diabetes specialist with over 28 years of experience, can take care of your diabetes complications and guide you through the journey seamlessly. Ila Samar Clinic in South Gurgaon has a well-trained staff and a dedicated team of experts to help you come out of this.
The very first line of management for diabetic patients is to eat healthily and exercise regularly. Efforts are needed from both sides to ensure your health doesn’t get worse. Hence, taking time out to find the Best General Physician in Gurgaon is an important decision.
To help you understand what are the DOs and DON’Ts for a diabetic, here’s a list we have curated:
• The holistic diet plan of an individual should be balanced and individualized perfectly
• The holistic diet plan of an individual should be balanced and individualized perfectly.
• The calculated calorie requirement directly or indirectly allows the patient to lose or gain weight; whatever is the motive.
• In the end, they should be able to maintain the bodyweight which is as close to the ideal body weight.
• Restrict the consumption of refined and starchy food items. No matter how tempting they may be, you need to cut on items
• such as maida, white bread, Rava, potatoes, processed foods, and other tubers.
• Always try to ensure you include loads of vegetables in your different courses. Apart from that, 1 or 2 fruits could be added as
• per your choice and taste.
• Patients who are on insulin or oral tablets shouldn’t fast. If you do, it may result in low blood sugar levels and eventually in a host of other
• Skipping meals is not cool and hence shouldn’t be done. Many people assume that this can be made up by consuming extra food at the
• next meal. However, this will further lead to blood glucose fluctuations.
• Do not eat white bread, pastries, chips, These are the agents to quickly boost up your sugar levels making it a dangerous situation.
CONTACT WITH US
Address: Ila Samar Clinic B/F 08, First Floor, Element One, South City 02, Sec 49, Gurgaon
BID Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad